Sunday 24 February 2013

Midnight oil

It’s 11:40 p.m. and it seems a little strange to be listening to Steve Hackett (the guitar player from mega group Genesis) on headphones while typing out the final version of our maths project brief. I've got to that stage in my visit when time is running out and my to do list hasn't shrunk much. This is usually quite a productive tension – somehow the extra energy turns up, the work gets done and we move on. This maths project is one of the most ambitious we have attempted for a while (comparable only to preparation for the first season on our farm) and it’s important not to leave any loose ends. Those of the praying disposition might like to add this project to their prayer list.

I’d like to be fresh and raring to go in the morning so this will only be a short post tonight. I hope to have good news about the first day of our Maths Symposium tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment